After Death Communication (ADC)
Scroll down to
find the ADC Questionnaire Questions in:
Fill in the Blank Form
(Or Scroll Down)
For Electronic Submission, Preferred
Further comments regarding this project are in
the section "Experience Sharing
ADCs may be submitted to us (in order of preference):
2. Via e-mail (see the bottom of each page, or "Contact ADCRF" section of this web). It would be preferred, but not required, for your e-mail correspondence to address the questions in the form below in order . Above all, share in whatever way you are comfortable with.
3. Via our mailing address (see the bottom of each page, and "Contact ADCRF" section of this web). Again, It would be preferred, but not required, for your written communication to address the questions below in order .
We are now able to provide the service of calling experiencers to allow them to verbally share. If you are an experiencer who would prefer not to submit your experience in writing, please e-mail us with your contact information, best time to call, time zone, any restrictions on calling, etc. THANKS!
While we greatly appreciate experience contributions, we regret there can be no monetary compensation to contributors. Confidentiality of all communications will be strictly maintained to the extent desired by the contributor.
We expect this questionnaire will be modified over time to help us more accurately understand ADC and related experiences. Completing these questions will take at least 30 minutes.
Your willingness to share your experience is vital to the success of this project. We express our heartfelt thanks in advance to those willing to share!ADC Questionnaire
Overview- Narrative Form
Please feel free to e-mail us an account of your experience (see the bottom of each page, and "Contact ADCRF" section of this web). It might be helpful to look over the questions in the form below. Be sure to include as much detail as you can! Remember that details you believe are unimportant may be very significant.
Thank you again for your willingness to share your experience! If you know any other ADC experiencers, please encourage them to share their experience as well.
ADC Questionnaire Form
in the Blank (for electronic submission) Form
1. Please fill out the form below as completely and accurately as you can. We will honor the confidentiality of your submission at the level you specify in the following form.
2. It may be necessary to enter the same information in several boxes. You may re-type the information (or preferred, copy & paste as appropriate) or reference a previous question number containing the response to the current question (example): "see #7".
3. Please do not forget to press the "Submit" button at the end or the information will be lost!
4. If you have time constraints, you may share in several partial submissions over time. Complete only previously unsubmitted portions of the form each time. If you are sharing in this manner, please complete the first box (contact information) each time you submit. This will allow us to consolidate all portions you have shared.
5. After you press the submit button, a review of your responses to the questions will be shown. A button will allow you to return to this page. The form will be blank, but all information will have been sent. If you noted any errors, please fill out only the parts of the form to be corrected, and submit again. If you have any questions or concerns please E-mail us.
6. I wish the account of my experience to be placed in the ADCRF archives. I understand it may be read by students or researchers who have been approved by ADCRF for use of the archives. My account may be excerpted or used in full, or data may be drawn from it in conjunction with an ADCRF approved study or project, including but not limited to lectures or educational programs relating to After Death Communication, or part of a published article, or in a book. My name will not be used unless I give express permission to do so. THANKS!!!
To prevent spammers and other inappropriate uses of this form, we have a special
Please type "onyx" (case sensitive) in the first question immediately below, labeled as a Page Validation Question:
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Webmaster: Jody A. Long