My Husband Heinz appeared to me in dreams:
1. Showing me an up escalator for me to go on instead where I was going.
2. Appeared in Office as usual (when he was alive) to pick me up.
3. Came to get me, helping me get rid of junk so I could go with him to where he is now.
4. He came
to get me again. We were supposed to take Ferry in a lake in the hilly desert.
Heinz had the tickets, but would fool around by running up and down hills. I
was anxious to catch the boat, but he kept fooling around.
My Husband Heinz communicated with me via Telephone:
There were several calls with busy tones at the other end. This would happen at times of day when he would call me at work when he was alive. -
1. First contact was when the phone rang, and there was static, and Heinz's voice. There was no clear word, only the sound of Heinz's voice trying to tell me something, but not being able to come through clear. It lasted for a long time and when I hung up and picked up again, the line was still open. Finally after a very long time I dialed *69 to find out where the call came from, and got the recorded message, that the call was either marked private or out of the area.
2. About 3 weeks later it happened again. This time I could understand him, when he said after a static sound, "THIS". There was a pause and more static sound, then I heard him say, "IS". Then there was a pause more static sound and more pause ending in busy tone. - I was elated and thought that he is really going to come through with a complete comprehensive conversation real soon, but I didn't get any more calls since then, only a very occasional busy-tone-call.
My brother Herbert appeared in my dreams with my brother Helmut and my mother Helene:
1. Herbert had me by the hand and we were running through the streets. There was a feeling of running from danger. I did not know where we were going, but Herbert said to hurry. He seemed to know where to go.
2. Herbert and Helmut were sitting at a table and my mother was busy dishing up a meal. I was in the other room with the door open and was changing my clothes.
There were other dreams, but I would have to go home and look in my journal.
sense an awareness or presence of the deceased without actually seeing, hearing,
feeling or smelling them ?
Describe: When I misplace things, I ask my Husband Heinz because he always found things and never gave up looking. Now he shows me within minutes, and I find items I am looking for. - Sometimes I feel him sitting next to me in the car, or even driving the car. In Life he had driven me to work, as he had been on disability retirement since 1982. - Many times I feel him sitting next to me on the couch, or at friends places or in friends cars, when I should be all by myself in the backseat.
hear the deceased or hear something associated with the deceased?
Describe: Except for the phone calls.
Did you smell a distinct smell, fragrance or odor associated with the deceased? Yes
Describe: His aftershave, and although he stopped smoking in 1981, I could smell smoke.
Was the smell, scent, fragrance or odor familiar? Yes. See above
Was anything communicated by the smell? Loving.
How do you currently view the reality of your experience: Experience was definitely real
Describe in detail your feelings/emotions during the experience: Missing my Husband Heinz fiercely, and asking him to give me a sign.
What other attitudes and beliefs about your experience do you currently have: Joy
Was there any emotional healing in any way following the experience? Yes
Describe: To some extend, but I still miss him. It's not that I want him to come back, because he suffered to much, but I would like to go where he is. I feel that is where I belong, because everyone is there except me.