Linda A's ADCs
Since I do not want to do separate forms for each experience, I am numbering them in order:
1. I was at the front door of my home and my deceased husband opened the door from inside dressed in black Levi's and white shirt, which he never wore before and he was dancing.
2. I was awakened by his voice saying "good morning" in very clear tones.
3. While I was in the bedroom, I saw him open the closed bedroom door from the living room side and as he was opening the door, he had on red pants and a red and white striped shirt (which he also never wore) and he said "da da" (like, here I am) and he then faded away.
4. I have a shed outside with a very heavy door that never stays open by itself. We park the riding mower inside it. Well, I finished cutting the grass and as I was approaching the shed door, trying to figure out how I was going to keep it open to put the mower away, it opened by itself and stayed open until the drove the mower inside. Without even thinking about what happened, I found myself saying "thanks, honey". I can't what I said and thought what the heck is going on.
5. My electric fireplace quit operating. I tried to get electricians, etc. to work on it, but no one wanted to get involved with it. So I waited a while and one morning a thought came to me to open the Yellow Pages under Fireplaces and call someone. My eyes immediately went to a certain company and I called them. They said they would come out and look at it. The owner of the company came and when I mentioned that my husband had recently (couple of months) passed, he looked at me and said there is a strong presence in this room (living room). I couldn't figure out what was going on but he looked at me and said he apparently wasn't here to fix my fireplace because he was actually channeling a group of people wanting to get through and communicate with me. This blew me away because he was someone I contacted without knowing about him or his ability. I was almost paralyzed until I started to feel relief. He told me that he saw a bouquet of flowers sitting on top of a book and that I should read. He was telling me that a man was in control of this group of people who were talking at once, but this man wanted me to know that he would be with me and when I close my eyes for the last time he will be there to greet me. I asked if my husband was okay and he told me that this man in charge of the group of people said "superb", which I something my husband would say. I asked if my husband was in another dimension and was told "yes". There are many dimensions and my husband is in a wonderful dimension with people all around him who love him and listen to him.
Comment: If you think
this is unbelievable, think again. I was very skeptical at first, but the
gentleman who came to fix my fireplace turned out to be more than expected. He
is a typical man and you would never know that he has such an ability to
communicate with the deceased. And, get this, when he went back to trying to
fix my fireplace it all of a sudden started to work and he looked at me and told
me that the man in his vision told him to stop working on it at the time it
Was this experience difficult to express in words? No
Did you ONLY sense an awareness of presence of the deceased without actually seeing, hearing, feeling or smelling them? No
Did you hear the deceased or hear something associated with the deceased? Yes
Describe what you heard, how clearly you heard it and what was communicated: See item 3
Did the voice or sound seem to originate externally or outside of you, inside you, or did you not hear a voice or sound, but had a sense of knowing what was communicated? see item 3
If you heard a voice or sound, was it similar or dissimilar from the voice or sound the deceased made when they were alive? Exactly the same voice
Is there any possibility what you heard was from any other source present in the surroundings at the time of your experience? no
Was there any possible impairment to your hearing at the time of the experience? no
Did you feel a touch or experience any physical contact from the deceased? No
Did you see the deceased? Yes
see item 3
How clearly did the deceased appear? First time was very clear. Second time he faded.
How much of the deceased did you see? all
Did the deceased appear or not appear to be the age at which they died? same age, but really happy
How healthy did the deceased appear to be? He appeared to be healthy, happy. His 10 month illness was not present.
Is there any possibility what you saw was from any other source present in the surroundings at the time of your experience? no
Did you smell a distinct smell, scent, fragrance or odor associated with the deceased? No
How long did the experience last? A few moments
Was the beginning and end of the experience gradual or more sudden? not sure
Could you sense the emotions or mood of the deceased? Yes
Did the deceased give you information you did not previously know? No, but it seemed like he wanted me to be happy.
How do you currently view the reality of your experience? Experience was definitely real
Please explain why you view the reality of your experience as real or not real: Because of the feeling each encounter gave me.
Was the experience dream like in any way? No
Describe in detail your feelings/emotions during the experience: I was amazed and I felt relief.
Was there any emotional healing in any way following the experience? Yes
As of my last encounter I now feel a sense of moving on with my life after five months. I was frozen in time, depression and anger.
What was the best and worst part of your experience? Seeing it end.
Has your life changed specifically as a result of your experience? Yes Describe: I feel a lot better now.
Did you have any changes of attitudes or beliefs following the experience? Yes I am not depressed anymore and have a sense of renewed strength.
Did the experience give you any spiritual understandings such as life, death, afterlife, God, etc.? Yes I was angry with God because I prayed faithfully for 10 months and expected that my husband would be healed. I became a confused Christian. Now I have a sense that there really is something to what happens after we die. Even a skeptic would change their mind if he/she experienced what I have.
Death Compacts are when two or more living people promise among themselves that whoever dies first will try to contact the other(s). Have you ever made such a compact? Uncertain
We briefly touched on it.
Did you observe or hear anything regarding people or events during your experience that could be verified later? Uncertain
What emotions did you feel during the experience? Wonderment. (is that a word?)
Was the experience witnessed or experienced by others? No
Did you have any sense of altered space or time? No
Did you have a sense of knowing, special knowledge, universal order and/or purpose? Yes
Go figure----how can you not have a different understanding/knowledge. I feel very special to be exposed to another order of purpose.
Did you become aware of future events? No
Did you have any psychic, paranormal or other special gifts following the experience that you did not have prior to the experience? Yes
see item 3
Did you experience a separation of your consciousness from your body? No
Did you meet or see any other beings other than the deceased? No
Did you see a light? No
Did any part of your experience seem to occur in a place other than the location described above? N0 comment
Have you shared this experience with others?
Yes With my stepson. He thought it was awesome.
Have you shared this experience formally or informally with any other researcher or web site? No
Is there anything else you would like to add regarding your experience? When a really good person passes, I believe they are rewarded and have a special place. I feel as though my thought process has changed to where I see beyond my nose. I truly believe there is more to life.
Were there any associated medications or substances with the potential to affect the experience? No
Following the experience, have you had any other events in your life, medications or substances which reproduced any part of the experience? No
Did you ever in your life have a near-death experience, out of body experience or other spiritual event? No
Did the questions asked and information you provided accurately and comprehensively describe your experience? Yes
To the best of my ability. It is difficult to accurately describe these experiences. However, I know how I feel and I hope I conveyed that. I would love to tell the world.
Please offer any suggestions you may have to improve this questionnaire. When you have multiple experiences, who wants to fill out a questionnaire for each one and that is why I grouped mine in item 3.