STORIES (Archived up to 2002)
These experiences, as all others we share, will be presented to fully protect the confidentiality of the experiencer, if requested. We do not believe these changes will diminish our understanding of ADC. We do believe these changes are necessary for the integrity of ADCRF.
ADC (after-death communication)
The very first series of dreams
after my mother passing, I saw her as a young child (but it didn't look like
her) and she was surrounded by white. White snow, everything was white.
She was holding a "lucid" tablet. It was pictures of our lifetimes - her's
and her family. It changed constantly.
The main experience is a precognitive dream of her mother's passing, but there are also subsequent ADC dreams of talking to her mom on the telephone.
192. Shawndra C's ADC: 12/22/02 We sat there for what seemed like a long time with my brother in my lap and me holding her hand. I remember thinking it strange that she didn't feel cold to me. We didn't talk but it was like we knew each others thoughts and she would grin at me and even laughed. Then she said it was time to go and I stood up and placed my brother back in her lap. I leaned over the chair and hugged her from behind and I remember her patting my arm.
Dream ADC with grandmother and a brother who had died as a small infant.
191. Andre's ADC: 12/13/02 ADC from Belgium. About three o'clock in the morning she had heard two violent sounds as if window cracking; she first thought that the kitchen window was broken but couldn't find anything. She had spent the night on a chaise lounge in the living room. When she woke up she heard a whirling noise coming from upstairs, from our bedroom. It was like a little storm was going on there. She told me that she went upstairs - thinking that a window was blown open. But as soon as she opened the door the noise stopped. No window was open. There was even no wind outside. On the wall, near the window, was a red vertical stripe where a small oval frame with embroidery was fallen off the wall.
Engraved initials and cracked glasses as part of a death compact!
190. Damienne B's ADC: 12/12/02 I was shocked, yet lucid. "What are you doing here? You're dead!" I exclaimed. She was smiling and she radiated health and happiness. "Oh, sorry about all that," she said. "All that [meaning the funeral] was just for show. I had to move on to my new life." I had many more questions to ask, but I didn't get a chance 'cause she left.
The same dream message to two different people.
189. Diane C's ADCs: 12/8/02 I began receiving phone calls from all over the United States from friends of Larry who had moved on with their lives. Some were from High School and some from his time while serving in the US Air Force. Nonetheless, they were calling our home. We'd lived in the house about 11 1/2 years and our phone number had never changed, so his friends knew our number, as he'd lived with us, and returned to live with us when he first got out of the Air Force.
Oh My! After her son was murdered, he was visiting his old friends who didn't realize he was dead. Diane received had numerous calls from so many people all over the U.S. looking to talk to Larry, only to be told he had died.
188. Diane C's ADCs: 12/8/02 When I awakened, I sat bolt upright and was looking directly at the kitchen doorway. Standing in the doorway, fully 6' 8" tall was a man of solid light, whom I instinctively knew was an angel. He lit up the entire apartment. Our conversation was very brief. What I said frustrated to him: "I can't go with you now. Can't you see my son is sick here and my other son is dying in the hospital. You'll have to go!" And he was gone as rapidly as he'd appeared. Please note that I knew this was a MALE and I knew HIM.
Angel visitation, a dying son, and the blessings from Queen for a Day, a television game show.
187. Cathy B's ADCs: 12/8/02 Father and mother lived there in the same house for 42 years. Experience happened 11 days after father's death. I was going through photos in my former bedroom (from 30 years ago). Xmas card fell out of closet addressed to my mother from my father. Mother does not remember saving card; always tossed cards. Card was beautiful and loving and in my father's handwriting to my mother. Father died 6 days before my mother's 75th birthday (Dec 1). She was disappointed she could not find a birthday card from him. Xmas card "fell" out of the closet on Dec 5.
Two strange events with father.
186. Diane C's ADCs: 12/7/02 Frank: "Diane, God has permitted me to come visit you for a specific reason. It is to answer two questions asked mentally by Rudy and Marietta [Rudy's wife] when they passed by the casket." I said something like, what was it, Frank? "Well, Rudy asked me why I'd never told him that I was proud of him while I was alive. Diane, please tell Rudy that not only do I love him but I was always very proud of him and all his accomplishments. And that I'm truly sorry I didn't voice it out loud to him. Will you do that?" Grandma: Grandma visited me one hot summer day in 1965, while I was ironing and mumbling under my breath about being tired [had 5 kids under foot and was pregnant]. She did not physically appear, but rather the Yardley's English Lavender permeated the air. She then stood behind me, and gently lifted my hair through her fingers, and called within my head: "Child, it's me, Grandma!"
These are two must-read ADCs!
185. Vera H's ADC: 12/7/02 A FIGURE STARTED TO EMERGE FROM THE FOG. FIRST A LOWER LEG, THEN AN ARM AND SO ON UNTIL THIS FIGURE CAME STRIDING TOWARDS ME. IT WAS IN THE DISTANCE AND TOOK MANY STRIDES BEFORE I BEGAN TO SEE CLEARLY AND I WAS LONGING TO SEE THE FACE OF THIS PERSON. NEXT MOMENT THERE HE WAS, THOMAS, MY BROTHER WITH HIS UNMISTAKABLE PLAYFUL GRIN AND LOOKING FIT AND HEALTHY AS HE DID WHEN HE WAS A YOUNG MAN IN HIS TWENTIES.
Dream ADC where she found and talked to her brother.
My wife was at work and I was all
alone in the house. I was standing at the doorway, about 8 feet from the lamp,
wondering how the light got on. While I was staring at it, it just turned
itself off! It didn't blow a bulb or anything! I walked over to the lamp and
turned it back on to make sure it was ok. It worked fine. It had never turned
itself on before and it hasn't done it since. It happened only about a minute
after I read that story about that woman in Dr. Legrand's book. It was the
timing of it that amazed me the most. I had a feeling that it was my father
letting me know that he is around and watching out for me.
Contact with father has escalated his curiosity in the paranormal.
slight electricity kind of feeling went over my body...I heard voices laughing,
talking excitedly, in a dream sort of way. what I call an awake dream...I saw
David and Lucien. the image was in a kind of bright white fog or haze. I sensed
more than heard that David was very happy. Lucien was happy and excited, wanted
to show David things. I got the feeling this little stop to see me was just one
as he hurried David along. I can't get over how happy David was. I said I wished
I could see him more clearly. but I couldn't Lucien was anxious for them to get
going and David was excited to go. Then he was gone.
Brother and his friend stopped by prior to leaving for the other side.
Patsy D's ADC
of the times except for the last time I was brushing my hair in the bathroom. My
father always brushed my hair when I was little. First I felt his presence then
I looked up in the mirror and saw him standing behind me smiling at me gently.
The last time I was in the living room giving my mother something to eat. She
was on the couch and had just came home from the hospital. She has lost weight
since my father passed away and had made herself sick. I turned around and he
was over at the edge of the living room beside my desk just watching us I feel
making sure that she was ok.
Father appears to watch over mother and daughter.
181. Sylvia W's ADC: 11/23/02 Then Jack was there. He was frustrated, and related that he was trying to communicate with his wife, but she "wouldn't shut up." He requested that I loan his wife the money for his cremation. She didn't have the money and would be too proud to ask me for it. He said she would have enough to pay me back within a short time. I agreed and they all left. I stopped crying immediately. This occurred from approx. 10:15 to 10:20-25am. At 10:50 my daughter called. "Linda (his wife) just called us." Me: "I know. Jack died."
Husband visited neighbor to ask her to help his wife.
180. Dustine S's ADC: 11/23/02 It was a couple years after Lois' suicide that she came to me while I was asleep. I found myself standing in a misty place. I knew there was a solid surface beneath my feet, but I could not see or sense any walls or ceiling. Out of the mist walking toward me came Lois. I was so happy to see her again, and I remember thinking to myself during the vision, noticing her mannerisms, the way she used to toss her hair, for example. She was as real to me as I am at this moment.
Remarkable message shows that those who commit suicide are not damned and that they continue to work through emotional issues from earth while they are on the other side.
179. Cynthia's ADC: 11/23/02 Then interrupting my (awake) fantasy was the face of my mom at her current age, (but healthy.) She came at me from my back right side extremely fast and I turned to face her. It wasn't a visual thing but she was there. She said very urgently, "I'm not dead." And it was over and she was gone. I was shocked, but in a comforted kind of way. I lay there unnerved but happy. I feel confident that it was a message from her. I haven't gotten any more.
A fantasy turned into a reality!
My 3rd and most real like dream
was in 1997, 2 yrs after my grandfather died. I was worried because if he
did see me, he now knew I jerked off, had sex with my girlfriend, and smoked.
I always worried (and to a point still do) that he could see me and didn't
approve. But in my dream, he held me and hugged me.
The most amazing thing about this account is the experiencer's spiritual awakening. He's still questioning dreams, but by reading other's accounts, he is starting to wonder about the reality of his own experiences.
177. Patricia V's Experiences: 11/24/02 But it was only the beginning. The same day, I was cleaning out the hallway closet to make room to store some of Mom's things that I had brought back with me. I was on my knees in the bottom of the closet, crying and sobbing. Thinking now Mom knows that I'm not the wonderful person she thought I was. She will see me at my worst moments, see all my faults, etc. I was really down on myself at that moment, still feeling incredibly guilty for her death. Then all of a sudden for no reason and out of nowhere a card fell from the closet shelf above, onto the floor right in front of me!! I had just finished cleaning that shelf and had thought I had gotten everything off of it. I picked up the envelope and took the card out. It was a birthday card she had sent to me just last year!! Flower & Card ADC. 11/13/02 He said that it had been 5-10 minutes since she had had any type of heart rhythm, and prior to that the rhythm was erratic at best. But when I walked in the room it was steady, visible on the monitor, and seemed strong. That was my first experience with afterlife. I know now she was just returning for a moment to try and say goodbye, but I was not ready to listen at that point. This death bed vision (DBV) is also a spiritually transforming event.
176. Deidre A's ADC: 11/10/02 My grandfather died when I was 2, but I do remember my mother taking us to visit him as she and her sisters cared for him when he became ill. Anyway, one night I was asleep in bed and awoke in the middle of the night and saw a man sitting at the bottom of my bed. I remember that i was not afraid at all. To the contrary I felt very calm and peaceful. I sat up and sat next to him at the bottom of my bed. I remember my nightgown and my feet dangling over the end of the bed as we talked.
Vivid experience with grandfather at a very early age and also a dream ADC with her cousin.
175. Lora C's ADC: 11/10/02 GRANDMA STOPPED THE CAR AND LOOKED AT ME AND SAID, "HONEY I HAD TO WORK ALL MY LIFE WE NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO DO THESE THINGS AND I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BUT COULDN'T. I CAME TO TELL YOU I LOVE YOU." SHE KISSED ME AND SAID, "BYE SWEETIE." I REMEMBER WHISPERING AS I WAS WAKING UP "BYE GRANDMA, I LOVE YOU TOO."
Grandmother came back for closure with granddaughter.
174. Stephanie W's ADC: 11/10/02 One day about 2 weeks after Andy's death, I hit a very low point. I was at work, and had to spend much of my day in the restroom, sobbing and crying. I prayed "I need to know he is still thinking of me. Is he OK? A few 2's would be nice." Then I told myself to stop being so silly!! I finally was able to go on with my day, and by the time I left I had almost forgotten my crying jag in the bathroom. THEN... on my way to the freeway home that very afternoon, I saw a billboard. In great big red numbers was "222-2222." I almost drove off the road! It was a business number that was so new it wasn't even in the phone book yet.
This ADC has PICTURES! Her husband gave her a sign, which was the turning point in her grief.
173. Atta M's ADC: 11/10/02 It was as if I was having a conversation with someone who wasn't there. After a while I asked who this was that I was talking to, and the thought said, "Your Mother. I replied that this was very strange, and I needed confirmation, a sign. The thought asked me what I would like for the sign. I replied that my mother always liked yellow chrysanthemums, and that I would like that for a sign.
Yellow chrysanthemums follow a telepathic conversation with her mother.
172. Kyle J's ADC: 10/29/02 She was smiling at me and she said, "Come here and give me a kiss" I said no, I have bad breath. Again she smiled and asked, "Come here and give me a kiss." I sat up in bed and I embraced her. I felt myself kiss her and I was familiar with her lips and form. It was something that I longed for since we were no longer romantically involved. It felt so right and so familiar. As I kissed her, she disappeared into me. She said, "That was sweet." I immediately woke up. I knew that was definitely her spirit. There was not a doubt in my mind.
A series of odd dreams about a dying woman culminates in a last kiss from a high school sweetheart.
171. Bess M's ADC: 10/29/02 We sat and drank coffee, then he told me he wanted me to meet some of his friends. He introduced me to some people, then we went back in the house. Mike then patted my stomach and told me congratulations on my pregnancy. He then said "Your son is going to be healthy and beautiful. Don't worry, I'll be taking care of you guys". He then asked me to keep an eye on his widow, who was also a good friend. He then said he was off to play a round of golf and left.
Good friend came to her in a dream.
170. Janal L's ADC: 10/29/02 Also, tonight as I was dialing the phone to call my friend, I felt a light tapping on the right side of my head. It was hard enough for me to call my husband downstairs to take a couple of photos of me. At my 30th birthday party on 10/19/02 almost all of the pictures of me have very visible orbs in them. I know he was here with me.
Several visits from dad in the form of orb pictures, taps, creaking boards, and touches on the head. Picture included!
169. Holly D's ADC: 10/17/02 I kept asking him "what was it like when you crossed" "were you scared" I kept asking it over and over and he would not speak to me but he kept smiling and looked so happy. Well we kept driving and all of a sudden we started driving off a cliff into the air and I remember saying "no don't go I am scared" and all of a sudden we drooped off the cliff and began floating and he looked at me with a huge smile and I said "wow this is not bad at all" "It feels nice and I am not scared" and that was the end of the dream as he faded away with his smiling face.
A wonderful dream visit where her father demonstrated to her that even though death may look scary, the transition was easy.
168. Colleen W's ADC: 10/13/02 While in this deep sleep, I saw myself with an angel beside me. It walked with me almost as if my protection. Not protection from harm but protection from my own fears. It brought me to a beautiful place... the most beautiful place ever imagined. There were many, many people there. I believe I recognized almost all of them. It was overly joyous seeing all of them. My maternal grandfather was at the front of the group as I stood off to the side of him. At this time nobody had said anything but i felt a feeling of peace and happiness come over me.
Illness caused ADC where she visited with many relatives. Her grandfather told her that her grandmother would be joining them soon. Her grandmother was in the hospital on the floor under her and told her that she saw the same thing (DBV death bed vision).
Jamie T's ADC:
I COVERED MY HEAD W/ MY BLANKET &
THE NEXT THING I KNEW THE COVERS WERE BEING PULLED DOWN .I ASKED WHO ARE YOU AND
WHAT DO YOU WANT? THE FIGURE SAID THAT I AM YOUR GRANDFATHER AND I DIED TONIGHT
!!! I REMEMBER SAYING THAT MY GRANDFATHER WAS DOWN IN GA. THE FIGURE SAID THAT
HE WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU AND GOODBYE AND THAT WE WOULD GET A PHONE CALL IN
This ADC from his grandfather occurred when he was 8 years old.
Peggy B's ADC:
The veil suddenly lifted, and
there was my mother, brother, grandma and aunt. My Mom reached out and touched
the side of my face with her hand and smiled. She said "I am so glad that your
heart is finally open". She smiled and patted my face once again. I then looked
at each of the others of which they were all smiling as well. My aunt then says
to tell my uncle that I saw her and that she was fine, as she had only passed 6
Meditation ADC where she was able to visit with quite a few of her relatives. Also described is her father's death bed vision (DBV) where he frequently saw a woman in a long white robe and two children.
Nicole G's ADCs:
i was dreaming that i was in my
house and my friends told me that erin had spent the night in my bed with
me...confused that i didn't remembered her being there, i went back to my room
and there she was laying on my bed smoking a cigarette like she used to do...i
just crawled up and laid on top of her and embraced her...feeling very
relieved...i thanked her for coming to see me.
Two dream ADCs, within 2 weeks of her friend's "suicide" provides tremendous relief from guilt.
Brenda S's ADC:
Moving on in our conversation my
daughter started telling me something when my phone seemed to lose its
connection. I could not hear her voice any more. The phone line seemed for lack
of a better word 'muffled'. Next the room smelled like the spicy perfume my mom
always wore, then I heard my mother's voice not so much over the phone but it
seemed to come from directly behind me almost as if she were standing over my
shoulder speaking in my ear!. She said "She's dead" that's it no other message.
ADC from mother during a phone call concerning Princess Diana.
163. Patrick S's 2nd ADC: 10/3/02 The tin was on the table next to me. All of a sudden I could 'taste' tobacco in my mouth! I am not a smoker but did try a few cigarettes and 'chew' when I was a kid, so I know the (disgusting) taste. This was THAT taste, clear as a bell. It stayed there for several minutes. I just thought, "Now this is pretty damn weird!"
Here's an unusual ADC involving taste.
162. Ellie B's 4th ADC: 10/3/02 The chair was white, the bed and bedclothes white, and she was wearing white. As before, she had a beautiful serene look on her face. I could feel the love she had for me, but she wasn't sad. On the bed beside her were some white towels, folded and stacked, like she was packed up to leave again. Everything was such a bright vibrant white. It was like I was begging her to stay here and not go back. I asked her if everything was as white and bright there as these were. She nodded her head yes, and had a little smile on her face.
161. Ellie B's 2nd & 3rd ADC: 10/3/02 On the second visit, (I was asleep) we were in my mother's bedroom, and mother was present, also. She asked my sister why she came back, and told her it hurt me to have to say goodbye again. My sister told mother she came because she had something to tell me. Then she turned to me and said: " I understand what you are doing, and why you are doing it." Then she was gone.
160. Ellie B's ADC: 10/1/02 I asked her what she did at the place she was. She said "We are sort of like what you all would call angels. We have responsibilities over others, then there are others that have responsibilities over us." I said I hoped I go where she is when I die. She said "Oh, I hope so too!". She put her arms around me, then she was gone.
ADC with sister that yields clues to what the afterlife is like.
159. Gina I's ADC: 10/1/02 The first night after peter passed though, just as i was going to sleep, if felt something come to meet me as i guess i was leaving my body. i jumped, and i heard, in my head, there is nothing to be frightened off. i sensed how delighted and excited peter was, that he was free, and i new he had been with me for a couple of hours before.
A reunion that started as a change of state of awareness.
158. Lewis P's ADC: 9/25/02 "I ask Molly if she just wanted to get some kind of message to her friends and family. She immediately said yes. So I went home and after writing four pages of paragraphs of stuff that made little sense to me I saw the message. She wanted to say goodbye. She had always thought if she was going to die she would have time to tell everybody goodbye. I am sending her goodbye message as I received it in my mind."
Molly's Goodbye poem, memorial to her family from a little girl who passed over a few weeks ago.
157. Scott B's ADC: 9/23/02 "Did you see the deceased? Yes Describe the appearance of the deceased: similar to what he looked like before the cancer took effect. How clearly did the deceased appear? somewhat transparent. How much of the deceased did you see? all of him. Did the deceased appear or not appear to be the age at which they died? yes How healthy did the deceased appear to be? very healthy"
Teenager's ADC from father.
156. Tammy A's ADC: 9/23/02 "One night I was in my living room and just experimenting I said Billy if your here show me. AND TO MY SHOCK ONE OF MY STRAPS ON MY TANK TOP SNAPPED APART BUT THERE WERE NOT BUTTONS IT WAS A SEWED STRAP!!!!!"
Series of events involving her good friend.
155. Ruth's ADC: 9/17/02 South African Experience "I couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry so I just started grabbing his arm to make sure that he was real. He was very solid, I could even smell his aftershave. I was half laughing half crying and just kept saying "My God , you're real, you are here." He was very nonchalant about it and kept saying yeah yeah. I then asked him if where he was, was anything like I had read in the book He replied that yeah it was pretty much like it and that he was happy and keeping himself busy. He was even wearing his favorite t-shirt."
Dream visitation with brother.
154. R. J. S's ADCs: 9/17/02 "In the dream, the two of them were together, and joyous and happy. Again, I couldn't understand what they said, even though their mouths were moving, I understood that they were together and 'on a second honeymoon'. This dream too, was more vivid with a persistent emotional tone, just as the one years before." Experiences with Grandparents. "I don't know how much of his side of the conversation was wishful thinking on my part, but I told him I had come to love him as a brother, and that I wished I had a picture of him, or some other tangible remembrance of him. 48 hours later, there was an envelope in the mail in answer to my inquiry of months earlier...a Xerox of his microfilmed obituary which included a picture. I've never seen an obituary with a picture, it just isn't customary here or where I grew up either one." Several dream ADCs (her friend was also her spirit guide) and a picture when she had asked for one.
153. Julie H's ADC: 9/15/02 "l heard footsteps coming down the hall l knew straight away it was Steven. I could hear his voice; he was laughing. Then he stopped outside of my room and l was just about to turn on the lamp and he said don't mum. l stopped and l reached out my hand and l called hi. The next thing his face was just in front of me and he was saying that everything will be okay and that he will always be there for me."
Mother and Son Reunion.
"So, I hear this
static on the phone and at the same time I said "what was that?" so did my
relatives and mom. My mom told me a bright light just flashed across the
room. I told her it was my father saying he was ok."
This is a collection of several ADC's with her main question, are these real or wishful thinking? Ultimately, this is up to the experiencer to decide. The experiences consist of natural phenomena (lightning at an opportune time), phone static, unusual animal appearances, and a spontaneous so-called "channeling experience."
On September 5th I was crying and had my head bowed towards his urn, and my hand
on it and was holding his picture...crying and talking to him, after I said I
love you, my smoke alarm went off! I got freaked out, went to my bedroom, after
I composed, I went back to finish my conversation and after I said I was sorry
for many things...it went off again.
Mom has ADC from son.
150. Tammy W's ADC: 9/10/02 About two months after that I woke up one night with my Dad kissing me on my side of my nose. Something he always did when he was alive. He would kiss me on the crease of my nose at the side of my nose and cheek. His moustache always tickled. I knew when I woke up that he was just letting me know that although he was gone, that he still loved me and that he was still around.
She has several ADCs from her father.
In my "dream" he walked from the foot of the bed up to my side of the bed, he
said that he came to tell me that he would be taking my Mother with him soon and
that he would take care of her. He said that I should not worry about her. A
couple of weeks later my mother was hospitalized and almost passed away. To
date, she is still very ill.
Father returns to comfort daughter and to prepare her for her mother's impending passage to the other side.
148. Connie M's ADC: 9/6/02 "Dad did not return my hug. It was his way of telling me that I was going to be alright. He did not embrace me because I was not going to join him at that time. It was not my time and my biopsy was going to be fine. Needless to say I did not fear the outcome of my surgery. I was already given my answer."
Dad's appearance in a dream gave her confidence for the upcoming surgery result.
Rose L's's ADC: 9/6/02
"i had dreams about driving her
car and i would meet her on the road i would talk to her and ask her what she
was doing and i was sorry that i had to do the things i had to do to make ends
meet. she was very gentle and told me it was ok. i told her that i would
do anything for her to come back, but she said no. she had to go and she walked
away and kept saying it is ok and i love you."
Dream ADC with mother.
Annette F's ADC: 9/5/02
work a yellow & black butterfly flew in my office and landed on my desk. I
almost lost it because there are no flowers - no nothing near our building that
would attract a butterfly. It was so freaky that if I hadn't had a witness, I
wouldn't have told anyone.
This set of ADCs give new meaning to the song Dog and Butterfly. Also some humorous funeral pranks from her father.
145. Angelique G's ADC: 9/5/02 "We were quiet and contemplative, and I looked in the sky and saw in angry red face that was yelling and had no sound. Before I could contemplate whether I had hallucinate the face or not , a "boom" happened and shook the car opening all the doors simultaneously. This shoved my friend Shelbie forward , who was facing me and she looked into my face. At that moment something extremely cold passed through my body. It felt as if this coldness had pass through every cell. It was not pleasant at all."
A frightening contact from an angry friend who committed suicide.
144. Victoria's ADC: 9/5/02 I was standing inches away from the wall with the blue light. It was about two feet in diameter. I put my hand in front of it to see if there was a shadow...There wasn't any...Then the light started to shrink in perfect form until it disappeared. It only took seconds when then a thought came to me that it was my Uncle Thomas who was passing through to see my kids before crossing over...It was about 1:30 - 1:45 a.m. I checked on the kids and went
Uncle came to see the children before passing over.
143. BL's ADC: 9/5/02 Someone had forwarded me a little program that when it opens its has a cat that runs across your screen well when I opened it instead of it being named Felix like it was on everyone else's computer, it was named Guitar Willie. Well my dads name was Willie and also I have a picture of him in a frame sitting beside my computer with him playing a guitar. I thought that was unusual so I ask the person that sent it to me if they renamed it and sent it and they said no, they just forwarded it and didn't even know my dads name.
Computer surprises from her father.
Gloria J's ADC: 9/5/02
My family had
came down for the funeral of my grandfather. My sister and I had to sleep in
his bed room. In the middle of the night I was awakened by some loud snoring, I
didn't sleep too well in other people's homes. I sat up in bed and was trying to
figure out where was this loud snoring coming from.
Deceased grandfather's snoring woke her up!
Frauke R's ADC: 9/5/02
statement/question was, "The one owl was hugging the other, protecting it from
danger. Oma knows I might notice a piece like that. Do you think it might have
been her, not a guardian angel, who saved my life today, and that she used the
owls to tell me so?" At this, Rosie gave me that long, patient look of
amusement that she always does when I've gotten the point far later than
everyone else. "But Mummy, didn't you know that Oma is an owl?"
This is a string of unusual events after her grandmother's death.
140. Dr. Garth C's Pet ADC: 8/23/02 I was barely awake, but what had awakened me slightly was the feeling that I was lying on top of a cat, with my arms holding him very close to my chest. I could feel him purring and hear him purring. The vibration of the purrs was resonating in my chest and his purrs were continuous and fairly high pitched, of a kind he always gave when he was deliriously happy. I didn't know how I could be lying on top of him, although I do tend to, and was lying on my stomach, but that made it seem impossible anyway.
This an amazing bond between a cat and his family, but even more surprising was that the cat came back to teach him the final lesson about life! This contact has spurred tremendous interest in life after death and is a spiritually transformative event.
139. Shelly J's Pet ADC: 9/5/02 The best part was hearing Magic so clearly, and actually seeing her trying to play with me, with the dresses moving. I don't think there was a worst part, because, by now, I'm used to her "visits", and I know she'll return within a day or two. 8/23/02 About 7 to 10 days after her disappearance, I awoke to her meowing loudly in my right ear, as she often did when she was hungry and wanted me to get up and feed her. At first I thought I had been dreaming when I woke up, but I continued to hear the meowing from the living room, which is just off our bedroom. I jumped out of bed screaming: "Magic! Magic!" but I couldn't find her anywhere.
Her cat came back to let her know that everything was alright. The kitten makes regular appearances and loves to play!
138. Jeff M's ADC: 8/21/02 The next thing I know, my grandmother (who passed at 74) appeared to me, young, vibrant, happy and whole, in the driver's seat. She took her hands off of the steering wheel and turned around to see her family members in the back. I was the only one who noticed her, and her face lit up when she realized I could actually see her. We spoke through telepathy I believe, and as I held her hand during the conversation, I felt the most stimulating radiating vibration coming from her, a vibration and peace I still felt ! when I woke up, and I still feel today.
Teenager's recent ADC with his grandmother.
137. Tatiana A's ADC: 8/21/02 NON-WESTERN ADC FROM PORTUGAL I was in my bed. When I looked, he was standing next to my bed. I asked him if he was alright. He told me "Yes", without speaking. I asked him if I could hold him. If that was possible. He say I could. I got up and gave him a hug. Than I cried. I wasn't afraid or sad. I just missed him so much. The hug lasted about 10/15 seconds. Than I saw him vanishing, gradually.
Hugs from Uncle on the 3 year anniversary of his death.
136. Diane S's ADC: 8/21/02 I was lying in my bed, on my side, crying. This was the evening of my father's death - around 7pm. I was heart broken. I suddenly saw my father's face. He was also on his side - looking me straight in the eyes. He was surrounded by light - I could only see his face - and he had a radiant smile on his face. I had never seen him look so happy. I didn't hear anything, but I felt him say "Don't be sad - this is wonderful." I sat up in bed & he was gone.
Communication with father at the time of death.
135. Keri S's ADC: 8/21/02 I have had much communication from my husband. One of the most memorable was a very vivid dream of him not too long after he passed. He was there from the shoulders up, rather like I was standing near him, and he looked as he had before he became ill. I kissed him on his neck and could both feel and smell him. For all intents, it was real. It was a brief dream, but comforting.
Dream contacts with husband and mother.
134. George J's ADC: 8/11/02 The next day, I found the nightshirt pattern, purchased some cotton material, and went to a seamstress where I placed an order for two nightshirts. As I was getting into bed the night before I was scheduled to pickup my new nightshirts, for some reason I can't explain, I felt the urge to look under the bed again even though I had searched there many times before. I didn't expect to find anything. This time, when I looked under the bed, there directly in front of me, impossible not to see, was my crumpled up, ragged nightshirt. I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought, "I'll be darned. She disappeared it!" I picked it up and, laughing, put it on one last time.
Nightshirt incident provides comfort because it is a special link that only his family and his wife would understand.
133. Dina T's ADC: 8/11/02 I WENT TO THE SITE FOR THE FIRST TIME WORRIED ABOUT MY BROTHERS SPIRIT LINGERING THERE. I WAS TALKING OUT LOUD TO HIM SAYING HE BETTER NOT BE THERE, AND THAT I LOVED HIM. WELL WHILE I WAS TALKING TO HIM THERE WAS A CLANKING NOISE AND IT WAS GETTING LOUDER AFTER EVERY QUESTION I WAS ASKING HIM AS IF HE WAS ANSWERING ME IT WAS THE SOUND OF SOMETHING BANGING BEER BOTTLES. IT WAS THE BOTTLES OF BEER THAT WAS PUT THERE BY FAMILY MEMBERS. HE WAS TELLING ME HE WAS OKAY.
Brother used ocean sounds and beer bottle clanging to let his sister know he was o.k.
132. Melissa's Son's ADC: 8/11/02 My 5-year-old son informed me that his brother would "sit with him at lunch time" and he would share his lunch with him and lie down with him at nap time.
Judy A's ADC: 6 months after my 42-year old
husband died of cancer, his spirit visited me as a light - 3 nights in a row - I
recount this at the end of my book, Sky Dancer: A Gutsy Memoir About Cancer,
Love & Learning that Death is as Natural as Eagles Soaring in the Sky.
130. Roselyne's ADC: NON-WESTERN ADC FROM KENYA 8/5/02 "oh my god!! words cannot explain what i saw on opening my eyes...the experience still haunts me up to date. my poor brother was in torn clothes that were dirty and immediately i saw him i started crying. the marks on his body that seemed to have started healing comparing them to the way they were when i last saw him at the grave side just before burial made the pain in me even worse. he leant forwards and sat on the bed next to me and started consoling me by saying, "don't cry my sister, this is what the world is comprised of and besides, they thought that they had killed me but i`m still surviving."
This is an amazing ADC where her brother appeared to her, shook hands with her dinner guests, gave her a chain the next day, and told her of future and past happenings.
129. Helga L's ADCs: 8/5/02 "First contact was when the phone rang, and there was static, and Heinz's voice. There was no clear word, only the sound of Heinz's voice trying to tell me something, but not being able to come through clear. It lasted for a long time and when I hung up and picked up again, the line was still open. Finally after a very long time I dialed *69 to find out where the call came from, and got the recorded message, that the call was either marked private or out of the area."
This is only one ADC of several she talks about from her husband and from her mother and brothers.
128. Jodi L's ADC: 7/30/02 "When the episode ended, I remember thinking that I wished that Mulder had given me the sign I had asked for. When I looked up, my view was directly out the window at the tree--which was now completely lit up. It stayed that way for about an hour then went back out."
Beloved pet ADC.
127. Janet's ADC: 7/30/02 "I felt my late husband laying beside me, holding me, comforting me and reassuring me that he was taking care of me even though he was no longer with me. an unexplainable peace came over me."
Husband came back to comfort wife.
126. Tony S's ADCs: 7/29/02 Opposite the bed was a large, built in wardrobe, and I had a certain perception that my dad, detached from his body, was 3' above it - and a bit behind it. That is, above the ceiling. Moreover I felt that he was happy to have managed the timing of his departure for when we were there to help my mum. He had no intention of returning, and was content.
In this ADC the son sensed the presence of the Dad and there is also a postscript at the end of this experience.
125. Patricia K's ADCs: 7/22/02 "It was only a few minutes later that I looked down and saw it. It was lying by itself on a smooth stretch of sand and it was directly in my path. Had I continued walking I would have stepped on it. I stopped, reached down and picked it up. It was a stone valentine, a perfectly heart-shaped rock, its surface smoothed by the surf. I stood there for a few seconds just holding it and staring at it because I couldn't believe what I was seeing."
This is such a loving, wonderful, and inspirational account to read. Her husband gave her a heart-shaped rock inscribed "Heart of my heart." This Easter Love Story is a must read!
124. Kerri's ADCs: 7/22/02 The cane in the photo was carved by my great, great grandfather, whom we revere around here because of our own interest in the Civil War. Cyrus was shot in the arm and taken out of service just before the Battle of Atlanta. I believe he came to pose when I took this picture of his cane--notice the spirit globe is right where a hand would be resting. Click here to see PHOTO!
123. Jack G's ADC: 7/22/02 "I could see her face, clothing, the scarf she had around her neck the item in her pocket etc. She told me that if they had looked they would have seen what happened and I asked what that meant and she again said the same thing and again I asked what she meant. She then told me the hole in her head was caused from a gunshot not the wreck."
Jack never met his sister-in-law in real life, but she appeared to him in a dream and told him some amazing things. He is still puzzled why she appeared to him, rather than someone she was close to. What a unique opportunity to view an experience from the point of an experiencer with no knowledge about the deceased and from his wife's perspective with total knowledge of the events! What is extremely fascinating about these submissions is that it doesn't appear that either spouse realizes that the other spouse has submitted an account to ADCRF.
122. Colleen S's ADC: 7/22/02 "Katlyn is standing next to him and I realize she is crying. I can't get to her and I am getting angry that Dad is letting her cry. I say, "Comfort her!" And he says, "I can't touch her." And I say, "Well then kiss her!" And he leans over and sweetly kisses her. And i woke up. I woke with the sense that the dream was very complete."
Daughter is visited by father in a dream 3-4 hours after he died.
121. Bridget K's ADCs: 7/22/02 "Best part seeing him healthy again and with two grandparents who loved him. Worst part, he seemed in such a hurry and frenzied state as if he couldn't stay very long but had come out of obligation."
Cousin makes good on death compact - several times via dreams!
120. Samantha M's ADCs: 7/22/02 "She then told me that I need to contact my paternal grandfather, who is still living and whom she did not get along with. She told me that I was the one who needs to get a hold of him, rather than vice-versa, because "I know the rules" (what that means made sense in the dream, but looking back on it in waking, I have a hard time understanding it) I told her that I would, and then there was a lull in the conversation...like I didn't know what to say to her due to my shock that I was actually talking to her. I felt my body float down to the ground at that point."
Dream ADC with mother. This was reported one day after it happened, so there is still some confusion as to the meaning of the dream.
119. Karen's ADC: 7/6/02 My name is Karen and I have a soulmate experience I'd like to share with you. I was married to my first husband for 10 years and we had 3 children. The marriage was not a good one. At the end of the 9th year we were living in Florida and I had the feeling as if I were being drawn back to my home in North Carolina. It was so strong I couldn't ignore it. Me and the children moved back. Within 9 months of moving back I met my soulmate Ronnie. He and I liked each other from the first time we met. He had a terminal illness and I had a need to take care of him. We lived together for the next 15 years. He loved me and my children unconditionally. In the years we were together we were the best of friends. We very seldom argued about anything. We had a "perfect" relationship. Ronnie passed away in January 2001. I received a letter from Ronnie's doctor who said when ever she thought of the perfect relationship she always thought of the two of us. Several months after Ronnie pass on I had a "dream" that wasn't really a dream. I was with Ronnie in a very soft white place. He said he had been to see his mom and she wouldn't let him in. He was concerned and so was I. I told him not to worry I would help him figure it out. He came to me again several week later in a "dream" and said I should call his mom. The next day I received a call from Ronnie's sister-in-law who told me his mother had died in her sleep. I think he was trying to tell me his mother was going to pass away and I should be prepared for it. I haven't talked with him since then, but I feel more peaceful now.
118. Nell E's ADCs: I recall clear sky. Then I saw Jack. There is no mistaking him. While before I'd seem him as I'd recall him from work, this time he still had on a three piece suit but he looked SO good! Then I saw him hold out his hand and I saw a woman. What struck me about her was that her hair was just right, she had a nice figure, she looked good, she was going gently to Jack, and her clothes--I loved them!
This was one of the most amazing and heart-stirring series of ADC's. Nell has terminal cancer. She saw her friend on the other side - he was escorting her and it was a beautiful experience. This is truly a wonderful message of hope for people with cancer. 7/5/02
117. Jackie B's ADCs: During the last month of her life she listened to ocean waves with seagulls squawking in the background from a battery operated sound machine. During her final hours I stroked her hair and encouraged her to relax and listen to the waves and the birds. After her funeral, as I was writing an e-mail to an Internet support group I was a member of telling them of her funeral, a warm, comforting feeling came over me and I realized I could hear throughout my house the sound of ocean waves rolling in and occasionally a bird. I have no idea where the sound was coming from because I did not have the sound machine. The sound continued even as I stopped typing and searched my house looking for the source. I believe my sister was with me, letting me know she was okay.
These are ADC's with 2 relatives, her sister (relatively recently passed) and her grandmother. 7/4/02
116. Chrey D's ADC: I cried and cried and was so saddened by my loss, and was searching for answers to if he had committed suicide (which I knew he didn't) and looking for closure, that I felt his presence and felt cool sensation on each side of my face as if he were cradling my face in his hands to say everything is alright..........and I felt the most peaceful calm.............I knew he was ok.
The feeling on the face conveyed peace and assurances that her friend did not commit suicide and that he was o.k. 7/3/02
115. Lauri C's ADC: LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM CLAIRE MOM TOOK ME TO CLAIRE'S HOUSE AND SAID SHE WAS STAYING THERE TO WATCH OVER CLAIRE...AND SHE WAS INDEED THROWING PENNIES TO CLAIRE TO GIVE HER COMFORT AND TO LET HER SHE NOT ALONE...I WOKE UP SENSING CLAIRE'S MOM'S LOVE FOR HER.
Message in a dream for a close friend. 7/3/02
114. Maria T's ADC: "At age 12 I was sleeping. I thought I was dreaming about my grandfather's death but when I looked back over the way things went that day I realized that it wasn't a dream at all but was an out of body experience (OBE). I recall the details vividly. I was all of sudden in a hospital in the ICU unit. I saw the monitors attached to my grandfather flat line and heard the emergency code for him. I saw the nurses and doctors rush in and try to save him. They did the paddle shocks on him but it was no use. It was his time to move on to the next step. I watched as his spirit floated out of his body and as he drifted off he looked over where I was looking on and smiled at me."
This is an amazing connection of a child to her grandfather by an evidential OBE to the emergency room at the time of his death! 6/20/02
113. Mary A's ADC: NON-WESTERN ADC FROM INDIA "But after the mystery of the missing things, i connected the two. I've never really believed in ghosts or the paranormal existence and neither am i a religious fanatic. But what i can piece together after this experience is only one thing. I obviously offended her by taking her stuff without her permission, even though she was physically no more and she had been waiting in the flat to take it back at an opportune moment when i was away and my room was unlocked."
The ADC mystery of the missing items! 6/20/02 An additional missing item experience. 7/5/02
112. Joscelyne C's ADC's: I remember being in the bathroom and taking a bath, I heard my father say my name. I pulled the shower curtain back and saw nothing. Shrugged it off as my imagination. That was around 4 pm CST. Around 5 pm CST my mother called and told me of my fathers passing at 6:07 pm EST.
Many ADC's with father, mainly through dreams. But, the first ADC was the most unexpected! 6/20/02
111. Judy P's ADC: "I was crying, and I said to God, "I don't care where Dad is, I want to see him right now". Instantly, my room filled with as bright light (as if a flash camera had just gone off). I was all of the sudden in a beautiful, beautiful garden. "Dad" was there; only he looked about 30 years younger. He was slim, with as full head of dark hair. (At his death, he was grossly overweight, with snow white hair). He took me in his arms and gave me one of his special hugs. He said, (with out words, really, more with thoughts), "oh Judy, you are going to love it here. It is so beautiful. Even the children do not cry when they fall down."
Vivid NDE-like garden scenery, knowledge, and universal love. She wanted to stay with Dad so badly that it too her 3 years to get over her depression. 6/15/02
110. Dollie's ADC: "The first one I called out to was my grandma. As I'm playing my bowl I could smell some beautiful flowers, not roses, but something like lilacs. I knew someone was here This is not new to me because I see spirits and talk to them all the time. But when my grandma came in it was a beautiful feeling and something I will never forget! The amazing thing is that I was able to get a photo of it on my digital camera even though it didn't turn out real clear. I can still see my grandma standing by my sink and three others sitting at my table whom I don't know."
Grandma lets herself be known by the flowery smell and appearing in a photo. 6/15/02
109. Ryan B's ADC: "HE ALSO WANTED ME TO WRITE A SONG FOR HIM. DAD AND I BOTH LOVE MUSIC. WE USE TO SING TO EACH OTHER WHEN I WAS A KID. HE ASKED ME TO WRITE A TRIBUTE TO HIM AND HE EVEN GAVE ME A FORMAT FOR HOW HE WANTED IT DONE. HE HELPED ME REMEMBER A SONG I HAVEN'T HEARD IN MANY YEARS AND GUIDED ME HOW TO DO IT. HE GAVE ME A MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE AND SAID HE LOVED US ALL AND HE WAS WATCHING OUT FOR US AND THAT EVEN THOUGH HE PASSED 3 DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING, HE DID GET TO SEE IT."
Dream where father showed him events before he was born. His Dad also wanted him to write a musical tribute. 6/15/02
108. Ginny B's Nursing ADC: "She just kept saying, "My daddy...my daddy..." and sobbing. This brought back intense feelings of grief for me too. Then I noticed a subtle "presence". I did not know who this was, but somehow I just knew it was her dad. He was comforting his daughter and me too! I'll never know if she was aware that her dad was there at that moment or not. . . .It felt like he was hugging both of us and personally thanking me for being there for her."
While trying to console a relative of the deceased, she lapsed into a bout of grief over the recent loss of her father. The deceased came back to comfort both, her and his daughter. 6/15/02
107. Ginny B's 1st ADC from Father: Suddenly, my mother looked at the roses on the table beside daddy and yelled out "LOOK AT THE ROSES!!". One little rose stood just as it had the night before, with it's petals tightly closed. The other rose had fully bloomed and had turned it's little face toward daddy!!
So simple, so honestly portrayed, yet so profound. 6/15/02
106. Denise's ADC: "I opened my eyes in total happiness that I had seen him again, peaceful that I had seen him and I knew he was safe but puzzled that he did not know it was me that he turned around for." Inspiring vision during meditation. 6/8/02
105. Ginny B's ADC from Patient: " I heard James's voice in my mind just as clear as day saying "Ginny, please go....please Ginny....please....please go." I was in a state of shock at hearing his voice urging, begging, pleading with me to go to his funeral."
Patient really wanted her to go to his funeral. 6/7/02
104. Ginny B's ADC from Father: "I was driving to work one night. It was around 6:30pm and I remember I was on Highway 70 when it happened. First, I "felt" or sensed daddy's presence in the passenger seat right beside me. I could smell his cigarettes. (He had been a life-long smoker.) Then I heard him say "Honey, I've been trying to reach you for THREE DAYS!!!" He seemed really pissed off at first. I guess he was just exasperated because he had been trying to tell me something. His personality was still intact. The same old sense of humor and frankness."
ADC from father to comfort her by letting her know he was not in hell. 6/7/02
103. Ria K's ADCs: "I got a digital camera for Christmas and I have taken hundreds of pictures. But, since moms death, we have seen things in lots of these pictures. There are often circles of light on or near us in the pictures. We have also seen mists and shapes. I have never been a believer but what else could these be??"
PICTURES! ADC's via pictures in the form of unexplainable lights and the inner sense of knowing that these were her mother's way of communicating with her. 6/4/02
102. Ben L's ADC: "I went to sleep and in my dream I saw my Grandmother that I haven't dreamt about or seen for at least 10 years. It all seemed really natural. We were at a distinct place in my home, a storage room that I have my clothes hanging on a rack, this is where I get dressed for work."
A timely communication that saved a marriage. 6/4/02
101. Terry's ADC: "I had a dream one night in which I was moving through a dark area. I came to a brilliant light. But I wasn't ready to enter it. I could sense my deceased grandmother in the light, and I knew she was at peace. This transformed me in that I finally know she's at peace where she is now. I don't know whether this was a dream, OBE, or NDE but I do know it took place during the night. I have no preexisting health problems. I believe I really saw the doorway to heaven in this experience, and that my grandmother is on the other side at rest with God."
A short description, but so spiritually transformative. 6/4/02
Christine C's ADC:
"It happened to my sister
first. She was leaving for vacation and before leaving the house she asked our
dad to watch over the house while she was gone. When she returned, there were
pure, white, silky, real feathers on her couch and various rooms of the house.
I was leaving my home one day and I asked my dad to keep my sick dog company
while I was gone, When I returned I found the exact feather my sister received
on my dog's blanket. Pure, white, silky, real feather. My mother was a little
sad because she really wanted to receive something like that and made a comment
one day. When she returned home from work one day, she found the exact same
feather on her kitchen chair where she sits."
This is a set of several ADCs strung together,
with feathers, music on the radio for her birthday, and even the dog oddly
licking the air and staring at the ceiling. 5/25/02
99. Amber C's ADC: "Justin looked the same. he still looked seventeen. I don't remember if he was solid or transparent. He was the same age as he was when he died. He looked as alive as the last time i saw him before the accident." Dream visitation, but so much more! 5/25/02
98. Ellie G's ADC: "Within the dream, I had the opportunity to ask her anything I wanted to, but it seemed as if she was fading (or having some problems 'staying with me'). I asked her if there is a heaven. She said yes, and that she couldn't wait to get there when she knew what it was like. It is amazing. I asked if she could see us all the time. She said she couldn't 'see' us visually, but that she has a constant awareness of what we are doing, and that she has her wonderful memories." Dream visitation answers questions about heaven and helps emotional heals through a hug and an "I love you." 5/20/02
97. Judy R's ADC: "He opened his eyes and looked past me at something wonderful. I wept. The pizza came so I left the room. The cat, dad's friend, came into the kitchen within a few minutes afterwards and hissed. We knew he was dead. We went into the room and confirmed that he had died. "
Not only does this ADC talk of her father visiting a friend after death, but it talks about death bed visions (DBV). He was hearing angels and the neighbor was seeing angels. 5/20/02
Marilyn E's Cat Picture ADC: "The
third photo - the one of Morti lying in the sun and which Hazel had to
reload the camera with film, to take, and which she thought was Ben, a week or
10 days after Ben' s death – shows Ben!!! There is no possible way the cat
lying in the sun is Morti with his thick coat of black short fur. We are
looking at Ben, close-up, lying quite relaxed and happy in the sunshine, with
his longish, brown/black fur 'all over the place' -a cat's coat quite clearly
out of condition!"
A cat photograph after death shows beloved pet alive and well. Pictures included on this one. Remarkable! 5/13/02
95. Marilyn E's Horse ADC: "Suddenly a ‘magic wand’ appeared above the form of the horse, a high-pitched ring was heard, and lo and behold the picture was transformed into a most radiant one – the horse was ALIVE, GLOWING: Her head was up, her body charged with new life, hope, energy, freedom, happiness. I could have cried with happiness and relief for her and thanked God for this wonderful happening."
This may only be a "horse" ADC, but so much of it is applicable and comforting to those in grief. I love the spiritually uplifting words contained in the last verse by Holborn. 5/13/02
94. Nick R's ADC: "Approx. 2 weeks after the death of my brother, my wife and I were sitting in the family room watching a Saturday evening movie when the telephone rang.
I picked up the phone expecting to hear from my sister who has the habit of calling me just about this time on Saturday evenings.---When I said "Hello" the voice on the other end said--"Nick" and I immediately recognized my brothers voice, and I said out loud "Vince" and the line went dead. I then hit the *69 on the phone which would identify the number called and all there was nothing but static---Nothing but static.---This happened 20 years ago and I haven't gotten over it yet.----Nick R."
Brother's telephone ADC 5/5/02
93. Michelle's ADC: "My Father passed away, Two years ago, He had a master heart attack and died as the doctors were in the room working on him, I went to Phone my step-mother I told her the doctors were still in there with him, she got so upset, she left the phone for a min. AS I was still holding the phone to my ear, I heard my Father as clear as can be called out my Name, as sounding as a echo Miche......lle. I got excited told my step, that I heard him, so not realizing he was not calling me from the room where he was at, I was so excited, I got off the phone and told her that I will call her back. as I turn around the doctor came in and told me that my father had just pass away."
Daughter's telephone ADC 5/5/02
92. Marilyn E's Cat ADC: "A few days later a friend asked how Charlie was -I explained he had 'passed on' at noon on the Tuesday. "But he can't have -I passed your house at 4 o'clock on Tuesday, to the post box, and he was playing in your garden -leaping around like a youngster. If there had been time I was going to call in and ask what miracle cure you had given him in his old age! I called him and he came over to 'speak' to me, then went back to playing again -it was lovely to see him looking so young and active once more!"
One of Marilyn's rescued cats who lived to be 20 years old, left many signs to several people that he successfully made the transitioned to the other side. 5/2/02
91. Marilyn E's 2nd ADC: "Marilyn wrote a letter to her deceased father asking about her mother. She asked specific questions, such as how they are doing, what her mother and dad do all day, how is the garden doing, and about her own health problems on earth. That evening, her friend Joy telephoned Marilyn, “Marilyn – have you just written your dad a letter, because here is the answer – get a pen!"
It's never too late for forgiveness, as her father gives her an answer to her letter she wrote to him. 4/22/02
90. Bob P's ADCs: "I remember thinking 'Mum what an I going to do now you're not around.' It was immediately after I thought this that I got a distinct smell of the perfume she used to wear who's name I don't know. It was very clear and strong as though the bottle had been sprayed a few inches in front of my face. It lasted for several seconds then disappeared." Mum communicates by smell. 5/1/02
89. Wani N's ADCs: " The third experience (6 weeks later) was a result of my skepticism about the pennies. I rationalized that everyone finds pennies everywhere, so I decided to ask again, out loud, for another sign. My husband used to collect old Canadian nickels, ones that had sides to them instead of the plain round ones, and I had not seen one in a very long time, so I asked for one of those. The next day, I received one."
Several contacts with husband, one a touch and two were answers to prayers for signs. 4/29/02
88. Tina B's 2nd ADC: "I WAS DREAMING I WAS IN MY BEDROOM AND MY MOM (WHO IS STILL LIVING) WAS IN THE RED CHAIR SITTING IN A CORNER WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN MY GRANDFATHER APPEARED HE WAS DRESSED NICE HE HAD A BROWN HAT ON HE WAS ABOUT THE SAME AGE HE WAS WHEN HE DIED. I TRIED TO HUG HIM AND IT WAS LIKE HUGGING AIR NOTHING WAS THERE."
This ADC is dream with her grandfather with a confusing message. 4/29/02
87. Marilyn E's ADC: "A bugler sounded the Last Post, and as the last, deeply moving notes died away in the still air, a shaft of light lit up the scene. I felt a sudden sense of awe. Three mourners asked me if I had seen what was in the extraordinary beam of light. Each described . . . a swan with outstretched wings. That is why a swan is carved on Dennis’ headstone."
This is such an inspirational story of love, kindness, and the afterlife. This bond with the Swan, she healed on earth brings tears to my eyes it is so beautiful. 4/22/02
86. Bob H's ADC: "As far as i know this is not possible normally but with the grieving and stress i am going through my beautiful wife did it for me to give me further proof that she is by my side and that there is life after death. she has come to me in readings with mediums. thank you so much for these pages of believers."
Wife returns with computer message to comfort grieving husband. 4/22/02
85. Tina B's ADC: MY FATHER APPEARED AND HE WAS STANDING THERE IN FRONT OF ME WITH HIS SHIRT OFF AND HE WAS WEARING BLUE JEANS. AND HE SAID TO ME I DON'T HAVE TO HAVE NO MORE CHEST X-RAYS BECAUSE THE CANCER IS GONE. THEN HE HUGGED ME I AWOKE FEELING SATISFIED THAT HE WASN'T SICK ANY MORE. Father returns healthy and happy in a dream to daughter. 4/21/02
84. Dina L's ADC: "The bicyclist approached but stopped a little ahead of me as if teasing me. I yelled out my brother's name, "Steve, is that you?". He pulled the hood down to expose his beaming face. He didn't look like the old man the cancer had turned him into but a healthy vibrant man of 20's or early 30's. I couldn't get over the sparkle in his eyes and the rose colored glow of his face. I hugged and kissed him with sheer glee. I looked at his face again and he beamed at my loving gestures."
This is a wonderful dream of hope. Grandma's ADC led to a death compact between brother and sister. Brother keeps his promise. 4/15/02
83. Tony W's ADC: "One night I had a strange dream. I dreamt that I told my wife I needed to tell my father about our daughter, and in my dream she said 'Well why don't you phone him'. I answered saying that the number I had for him was quite old and that he probably wouldn't be there anymore and my wife said ' Give it a try anyway'. I did and he answered."
This is one amazing set of coincidences, before and after telephoning his deceased father in the dream. 4/5/02.
Sandi D's ADC:
"An acquaintance of Robby's
was awakened in the middle of the night by Robby, and told to write a letter to
his girlfriend and his family. The letter gradually changes into Robby's
Son gets word to mother that he is fine on the other side. 4/5/02.
81. DeAnna P's Pet ADC: "The cat was meowing at us and purring loudly. We looked at one another and then looked down, and the black cat was gone. When we returned to the states about a week later, my daughter tearful explained that Czarna had run away. My ex-husband pulled me aside and told me he thought he had seen a hit cat on the side of the road that looked like it had been Czarna."
Pet cat came to say good-bye across the Atlantic. 4/5/02
80. Rebecca's Easter ADC:
Yesterday was Easter and I was coming up to a red light. My friend was
driving. The light was red and we did not see it. We were about to
roll right into 2 lanes of traffic, then all of a sudden the car stopped. I mean
came to a complete stop. The break was pushed down, but my friend who was
driving had her foot DOWN on the GAS. Our heads flew forward and we
realized that we were running a red light and would have gotten hit on both
sides. My sister was just killed almost like that on OCT 5 of this year. I know
that it was her that saved me. NO one else ever would. IT was a little scary,
but I felt her presence and it felt good. Good to know she was watching over me.
Now I have my own angel. She saved my life. I will forever be in her debt.
79. Sandra's ADC This one was witnessed by a couple other family members. Couple weeks after his passing, after an evening out at a regular place we frequented, we got into the car. We knew he had been there somehow because we smelled his scent, the scent of his apartment, his sweat scent, everything.
Sister visited three times by her deceased brother. She has a miniature life review. 4/1/02
78. Ida's ADC " Yes they like to play with me mom! I was so happy, to see my son. Then i asked him, Lee please tell me who killed you and he simply said; IT WAS JUAN AND EDWARD. MOM IT WAS THEM."
Son returns to comfort mother and name his killers. Last name of the murders withheld for confidentiality purposes. 3/29/02
77. Debra E's ADC "As I got 'the call' that mom had passed, I gazed out my window as a monarch butterfly alit on a bush in front of me. I knew it was Mom's way of saying -- I'm still here -- just in a different way. At her funeral in Florida a few days later, a rare black lacey butterfly flit around the funeral party and alit on mother's coffin. I commented to everyone that mom was still with us."
Butterfly's rare appearances at time of death and at the funeral is sign of comfort to daughter. 3/29/02
76. Lauren's ADC "AS WE WERE WAITING FOR THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS TO CHANGE ON THE WAY TO THE GRAVE SITE A WARM TINGLY SENSATION CAME OVER ME RIGHT IN THE CENTRE OF MY CHEST I FELT SO EXCITED AND HAPPY I 'KNEW' IT WAS HIM"
CAUTION: The visuals on this one are particularly heart-wrenching for mother's - but baby son proves that life goes on. 3/29/02
75. Sarah's ADC
" I found myself in a bright, white place -- my twin sister was standing in
front of me, but it was as if she were on the other side of a clear, moving,
liquid-like (but not wet) wall. She and I were touching hands through/or
along this wall-like barrier. The wall was warm and constantly moving,
wave-like. She was furious, screaming at me. I couldn't understand
what she was saying. I only knew she was furious. In a rage. I
clearly remember trying to stop her from doing something; I HAD to stop her."
Twin contacts sister at moment of death. 3/25/02
74. Vera's ADC "Pimen, the priest, turned yellow....he was breathless...he was steering at me...he stood up and left my house screaming: "You must leave this house! I so much death around you! "And he left...He never returned to my house again....."
Experience from Bucarest, Europe 3/25/02
73. Lynn A's ADC "Years after we moved from this house I found a picture of a woman that was the image of the woman I would see outside my door. I hadn't really thought about the experience for years, I think I considered it dreams...but it's vivid to me still and when I found that picture, the lady outside my door sprang back to the forefront of my mind and I realized it was her."
Grandma would routinely come to visit her granddaughter. 3/22/02
72. Katherine's ADC "My grandmother was walking through the kitchen door. I knew that she was coming home from church because she was all dressed up the way she looked when she went to church. She looked to be about the age of 65 or 70. She did not look sick the way she did in the bed the afternoon that she died."
Grandmother comforts child before leaving to the other side. 3/22/02
71. Rhonda A's ADC "When I finished 'talking' to her the tingling went away. I went back into my desk. About 30 minutes later one of my co-workers came over. She had a card that was a complimentary ticket for two to see a special screening of Harrison's Flowers. Her and her husband was supposed to go but she was too tired and thought my husband and I would like to go. I took the ticket and thanked her. She left and I looked down at the card. On it were the words, Sometimes All The Proof You Need Is Love. I started shaking. Ok Anna, I will go and find your mother."
This is one of the most amazing and evidential ADC accounts! There are several events over the course of weeks that gives readers "spine-tinglings." Child came back to let mother know that her grandmother was taking care of her in the after-life. Rhonda was the intermediary who brought the mother intense relief from the grief she was suffering over the loss of her daughter. 3/22/02
70. Raul H's ADC "WE JUST STARED AT THE ENERGY GO FROM THE DOOR WAY TO THE CRIB WHERE MY LITTLE SISTER LAID...WHAT SHOCKED US THE MOST, IS THAT THE FAMILY DOG WAS SITTING ON MY LAP... AND RIGHT WHEN THE SPIRIT REACHED THE CRIB, THE DOG JUMPED OFF MY LAP RAN TO THE CRIB AND PUT HIS PAWS UP ON THE CRIB."
Evidential visit from grandfather who came to visit his new granddaughter. 3/22/02
69. Theresa N's ADC "I feel what I experienced can't be a dream, because I still remember it. Plus I saw my grandmother transformed from the sick cancer patient, back to a beautiful younger woman. My grandfather also looked great. It was such a relief to see them not sick or suffering."
Grandmother comforts child before leaving to the other side. Theresa also gets to see her grandfather, who had passed away only a few weeks before her grandmother. 3/22/02
68. Wanda M's ADC
"A day and a half after his death, there was a garbled message on the answering
machine, over 2 and a half minutes long. I had to slow it down and filter it a
bit to get all of the words. It was him. He was reassuring me of things that I
had said when I was alone." And
you only thought this happened on Twilight Zone? Many people have reported
such incidents. 3/14/02
67. Karen N's ADC "The woman I saw was my grandma. She then walked over behind me and she placed her hand on my shoulder and was rubbing it and patting it and was telling me that everything was going to be alright. I then felt a sense of comfort and peace, and the dream ended. My grandma looked the same age that she was when she died which was 58." Grandmother came to comfort her the day before her father died. 3/11/02.
66. Lisa F's ADC There was a very bright, vivid orange light that surrounded Joannie's face. She only had a face - no body in this vision - and she was smiling radiantly. We communicated telepathically and she told me that she just died and was coming to tell me goodbye, that she loved me, and that everything is as it should be.
Verifiable ADC from Cousin with a lot of knowledge communicated about the other side. 3/10/02
65. TB's ADC "I was laying on the couch in the living room when I felt my grandmother. I felt her sit down on the couch with me, grab my hand and tell me it was okay and she had come to say good-bye to me since I could not be there to tell her good-bye. It was as real as holding my husbands or children's hands and I have never had another moment of regret for not saying good-bye because in our own way we did."
Grandmother returned and provides sense of closer. 3/10/02
64. Brian G's ADC "i saw jim outside on the porch walking across the porch. He walked from the far side of the porch past the window and to the front door. When i opened the door the image disappeared."
Evidential ADC as Brian didn't know friend he hadn't seen in 6 months was dead, but Brian exactly described clothes Jim was wearing that day. 3/10/02
63. Shena's ADC "I heard my deceased mother voice speaking to me i could not see her face. but i did hear her voice so clearly as if she was standing very close to me. she told me not to worry about her, that she is happy its peaceful there she has no more pain, stop worrying about her, and that i should never stop praying , everything that i need from god just keep praying and believe god everything will be alright. that was all she told me. Auditory ADC from Mother. 3/10/02.
62. Patrick S's ADCs "In the spring of 2000 I had another extremely realistic dream: I
was in my home in
Series of ADCs with father. 2/25/02.
61. Sherry H's ADC "He looked up and saw me, his expression was pure amazement. The most interesting thing about this experience was that I could feel his emotions as though they were my own. He came towards me and I to him.. he picked me up and swung me around saying... 'I love you, I love you, I love you.'" Series of ADC dream visitations with several family members. Illustrates the connections between family members in this life and the next. This account is also included as of the NDERF Soulmate accounts at www.nderf.org. 2/22/02.
60. Judie D's ADC
" I didn't feel sad that I had to leave as I realized that I can still communicate with him. I gave him a huge tight hug, and I said "I love you Dad." He replied, "I know, I love you too."
ADC dream visit with father. See serendipitous event regarding mother at end of posting.
59. Girly's ADC
"These experiences and afterlife stories are nothing new in Theravadi Buddhism (Sri Lanka). According to Buddhism, a human can become an animal if while in the human body the mind was working only on instinct as animals do. A human can become a diva ( a spirit in the light) if he practiced love, compassion, patience and forgiveness."
Rare Buddhist ADC from Sri Lanka. The dissimilarities between Western and non-Western accounts is an area of active research.
58. Karen V's ADC
"I was startled awake, and felt the presence of my grandmother in the room. I felt that she was looking at me , admiring me, and loving me."
ADC at time prior to anyone's awareness her grandmother had died.
57. Denise B's ADC
" I was not drowsy. A round shaped "hole" drifted into my sight from the right hand side. I was totally taken with this as it was so real. Coming thought this hole were rays of golden light. As I was looking at this "hole" suddenly Diane appeared right in front of me. The best way I can describe her was she looked like a three dimensional charcoal drawing come to life, but it was definitely her."
ADC after twin sister's death with message of reassurance she did not go to hell.
56. Robin's ADC
"As my husband took his last breath, a golden-white light went from him in a perfect arc to my son, and seemed to explode around him. After the formalities were over, my friend and I walked the priest to the elevator. I asked them "Did you see what I saw?", and they both admitted that they had."
ADC involving witnessed light at moment of husband's death.
55. Diane G's ADC
"I GOT it...this was really silly, my grandfather sitting up in his casket like an
Deceased grandfather's meaningful communication at time of funeral.
54. Dorene's ADC
Dad: "I know how hard your life has been, but it's why we're there, to experience the things that we can't experience here. My life was hard and I suffered with cancer, and this is my reward, but I came here when I was finished there. You have a lot to do yet, a lot of years left to accomplish things and grow older. ... Someday, when your life is finished there, this is where you'll be, this is what you're working for. I want you to go back and I will see you again someday, but not until the time is right. You have a lot to do yet."
ADC at age 15 involving a visit to a heavenly realm, at time of crisis in her life.
53. Bill's ADC
"He states there was a lot of static for a few seconds, then he heard a soft, weak, almost frail, voice say, "heyyyyyyy.....Dad". Then he said that there was more static and then the line just went dead, no dial tone or disconnect tone. That's it! He recognized her soft voice immediately."
ADC involving telephone call, as told by Bill's wife.
52. Linda's ADC
"I turned back to the beautiful scene and was completely overcome by my emotions as I understood what was taking place. It was like if there was every one question that needed to be known, this was it: You are never alone, you never will be, you cannot be alone."
One of the most remarkable ADCs I have encountered.
51. Win's ADC
"Why should I have been given such a wonderfully extreme experience. It is just beyond belief and unless you experience this you will never understand."
Transcendent ADC from deceased father.
50. Lisa Z's ADC
"As the butterfly sat on this page, I began to receive messages telepathically. As I watched this creature just sit on the page, I heard that I should not be afraid. I heard that my dad was ok and that he had made it to the other side."
ADC with remarkable butterfly experience.
49. Cathleen F's ADC Identical sharing of ADC experiences between twins. 7/4/01.
48. Barb A's ADC Encounter with long deceased relatives never before seen. 7/4/01.
47. George's ADC Several encounters with deceased mother. 7/4/01.
46. Raider's ADC Pet ADC with pictures. One of the most remarkable pet ADCs ever recorded. 2/4/01.
45. Le's ADC ADC during trip to funeral. 10/7/00.
44. Shelley's ADC ADC involving dream. Very reassuring. 10/7/00.
43. Eva's ADC ADC during meditation. 10/7/00.
42. Sydel's ADC ADC around time of Sister's death. 10/7/00.
41. Paula's ADC ADC involving deceased Son (7 y.o.). 10/7/00.
40. Barbara's ADC Touch by deceased husband. 10/7/00.
39. P's ADC ADC involving TV. 10/7/00.
38. Melodee's ADC ADC involving deceased sister and shared by 3 year old son. 10/7/00.
37. Mi's ADC ADC involving deceased Husband. 10/7/00.
36. Ma's ADC ADC involving deceased Brother. 10/7/00.
35. Widow's ADC ADC following Husband's death. 10/7/00.
34. Anthony's ADC ADC shortly after boyfriend's death. 10/7/00.
33. Andrea's ADC ADC at time of Grandmother's death. 10/7/00.
32. Kay's ADC Inspiring and dramatic ADC involving deceased parents. 10/7/00.
31. Dean's ADC Visual ADC one hour after cousin's wife died. 10/7/00.
30. De's ADC ADC involving brother who committed suicide. 10/7/00.
29. W's ADC ADC at time of Aunt's death. 10/7/00.
28. D's ADC ADC involving deceased son. 10/7/00.
27. Jackie's ADC ADC involving deceased sister. 10/7/00.
26. Miguel's ADC Multiple ADCs from Mexico. 10/7/00.
25. M's ADC Indistinct form seen believed to be deceased Fiancé. 9/30/00.
24. Diane & Rick's ADC Message from deceased Mother via husband. 9/30/00.
23. SS's ADC Saw and heard from deceased Friend during dream. 9/30/00.
22. S's ADC Brief ADC account of smelling deceased Mother's cologne. 9/30/00.
21. C's ADC Boyfriend died in auto accident. Felt presence. 9/30/00.
20. Mary's ADC Saw deceased Sister and received phone call from deceased Sister. 9/30/00.
19. Simona G's ADC Felt Mother pass through her & Mother communicated in dream. 9/30/00.
18. Tracy's ADC ADC of Daughter. Unusual ADC in that Daughter was pale & not happy. 9/30/00.
17. Patti's Pet ADC ADC involving beloved pet dog. 9/30/00.
16. Penny's ADC Fiancé committed suicide. Telepathic communication of reassurance. 9/30/00.
15. Aurino's ADC Strongly sensed Grandmother's presence during OBE (while awake). 9/30/00.
14. Luigi's ADC Visual ADC of Father (who provided information). 9/30/00.
13. J's ADC Sudden awakening at time of Father's death. 9/30/00.
12. Dominican Republic ADC ADC from physician in Dominican Republic. 9/30/00.
11. Robert's ADC Dream involving visit by Grandfather at moment of death. 9/30/00.
10. Kay's ADC Remarkable ADC saga. 9/23/00.
9. Alice's ADC ADC following sister's suicide. 9/23/00.
8. Twila's ADC ADC with Hospice work & with deceased son. 4/9/00.
7. Carl's ADC ADC involving visit by deceased mother during "dream". 4/9/00.
6. Simona's ADC ADC involving visit by beloved mother. 4/9/00.
5. Matthew's ADC ADC involving visits from deceased relatives. 4/9/00.
4. Tina's ADC ADC involving visit to both mother and her niece.
3. Paul's ADC & NDE NDE, then later dramatic, verifiable, prophetic ADC.
2. Rena's ADC ADC at age 16 after loved one's death in an auto accident.
1. Susan's ADC ADC visit by two deceased Uncles immediately prior to her Father's death.
MORE ADC STORIES:
Archived ADC Stories 2008-2010
Archived ADC Stories 2003-2007
Archived ADC Stories 2000-2002
by Jody Long & Jeffrey Long, MD All
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Webmaster: Jody A. Long